Research Paper Publish In National/International Conferences / Journals
Research Paper Published :
- K. R. Mule, Saurabh P. Gaikwad, “LRS Bianchi Type-I Two Fluid Cosmological Model In f(T) Theory of Gravitation” in the UGC-CARE listed journal ‘Rajasthan Academy of Physical Science’ having ISSN-No: 0972-6306 (Oct 2023).
- K. R. Mule, Saurabh P. Gaikwad and V. G. Mete, “Bianchi Type-III Holographic Dark Energy Cosmological Model in f(R,T) Theory of Gravitation” in the UGC-CARE listed and Scopus index journal ‘New Astronomy’ having ISSN 1384-1092 (June 2023).
- K. R. Mule and Saurabh P. Gaikwad, “Two Fluid Cosmological Model in Teleparallel Gravity’ in International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJSRCSEIT), Volume 9, Issue 7, March-April 2023.
- K. R. Mule and Saurabh P. Gaikwad, “Perfect Fluid Cosmological Models In Brans Dicke Theory Of Gravitation” in Aayushi International Interdisciplinary Research Journal, April 2022 (ISSN 2349-638).
- Saurabh P. Gaikwad and Rameshwar S. Devhade “An Overview: Impact of COVID-19 Lockdown on Unorganized Workers” in One Day Interdisciplinary National Conference On “Covid-19 & Its Impact on the Various Factors”, Painganga Prakashan, Aurangabad(E-Souvenir), ISBN – 978-81-942797-4-7, May 26, 2020.
- Rameshwar S. Devhade and Saurabh P. Gaikwad, “Uses of E- Learning Tools in Education System During Lockdown Covid-19 Pandemic”, “International Journal of Research In Social Sciences and Information Studies ( IJRSSIS)”, ISSN:2347-8268 & 2347-8209(P), Spl Issue(III), July 2020.
- Rameshwar S. Devhade and Saurabh P. Gaikwad, “Role of E- Learning Technology in Education System During Lockdown”, UPA Interdisciplinary E- Journal (National Peer Review Journal) Special Issue(III), ISSN : 2455-7375 , June 2020.
- Rameshwar S. Devhade and Saurabh P. Gaikwad, “Economic Effects of COVID-19 Lockdown Period in India.” In SCHE-DC19-LPIW 2020, Vol. I. in International Conference organized by Government Vidarbha Institute of Science and Humanities, Amravati, ISBN: 978- 93-5407-920-7,15-17 May 2020.