Department of Physics
The Institute has taken a noble step to start science Institute in June 2000, The Science wing was started within 07 basic subjects, Physics is one of them.
Students has three choices while admitting to B.Sc. F.Y. physics on the basis of Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) form Academic year 2022-23such as
1) Physics – Chemistry – Mathematics
2) Physics – Mathematics – Computer Science
3) Physics – Computer Science – Electronics
Initially the department of Physics was run purely on Non-grant basis from 2000 to 2007.
The strength of students is consistently rising due to the Teachers and well equipped laboratory facilities with Expensive and necessary instruments like LCD Projector , G.M. Counter , Milikans oil drop method apparatus , CRO , AFO , Planks constant by using LED , Brewsters law , Newtons ring , Spectrometer , Astronomical Telescope , Travelling microscope, Half shade polarimeter etc. The faculty here involved in the academic curriculum designed by the Affiliating University continuously.
Programme offered:- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in physics
|Degree||Eligibility||Course Type||Intake||Note||Admission Procedure||Type|
|Bachelor of Science in Physics||As given in the prospectus||Bachelor of Science in Physics As per CBCS||Must have passed HSC exam from Maharashtra state board of Higher education or examination recognized as equivalent with math subject||Grantable||60||Reservation is applicable as per Govt. rules||As given in the prospectus||UG|
Strength: Harmonious and supportive attitude in faculty members and students for better understanding enriched teaching aids, well equipped laboratories also available.
Weakness: The student has some time from attitude towards the some of subject. It was also committed fact that, students gives poor attention towards subject.
Opportunity: The candidates after completing UG and PG will secure job such as in teaching and research field. So as enhance the teaching learning ability of the student and make them familiar with scientific attitude as to create scientific temperament among students.
There is no such as challenges in and around
1) To keep students concentration for higher studies after graduation.
2) Improvement in infrastructure and facilities in labs. Motivate students towards research or higher education facilities of learning and holistic development of students trough providing the most effective an environment.
3) To provide science education with sense of social obligation there by achieving the rural development.
4) To be a organization which shall measuring and monitoring tools to continuously improve the effectiveness of the process of teaching and learning process
5) To make policies and implementation program and awareness campaign for educational, social, cultural health, agriculture and environmental issues.
Â· Initiative taken to run certificate course related to physics
Â· Arrange curricular and Extra-curricular activities for students
Â· Increase ICT enabled lectures.
Â· Increase use of Power point based Lectures.
Department of Physics Result of Session Winter 2016 to Summer 2021
B.Sc. I , II and Final Year Students
Students Strength of B.Sc.
Physics – POPSOCO
Physics Placed Students
Departmental Academic Calendars