College Library is full-fleshed infrastructure with rich resources of knowledge. It is spacious with all required facilities. Library providing best services to the students. It has a fully atomized with the LIBMAN software and OPAC and also providing internet facilities. As the college have co-education library provide reading room for both boys and girls and separate reading room for staff members. Library has CCTV for maintaining the activities in library for security purpose. For selection of books every year library committee monitoring the activities and purchasing of books and displayed new arrival.
Library Staff :
|Librarian||Mr. Jitendra R. Dange|
|Lib. Attendant||Mr. Ganesh S. Bore|
|Library hours||10.00 a.m. To 6.00 p.m.|
UGC INFLIBNET N-LIST
- Online Journals – 6000 +
- E-Books Online – 97000 +
- To take efforts to increase students interest in reading and research.
- To enrich the collection of library.
- To enrich the collection of general knowledge.
- To make membership of more libraries and share their resources.
- To spread awareness of E-resources among the professionals and students.
- Every student must have an identity card, when he was in the library.
- Books and periodicals will be issued to the students with the identity card.
- Books and periodicals will be issued to the regular students only.
- The student should check the book at the counter before it is issued. If a book is damaged or the paper is missing and torn, it should be brought to the notice of the library staff.
- If the book is lost, damaged, torn by the students he/she will have to replace a new copy of the latest edition or pay double price of the same book.
- Degree and P.G. student will be issued two books at a time twice in a week.
- Issue section will be kept open during Diwali vacation.
- Misbehavior will be sufficient reason for suspending the library facilities.
- In case of any grievances the students are allow to contact the librarian.
- Books issued on borrowers card can be retained only for seven days.
- The date of book will be extended for next seven days.
- Dictionaries, Encyclopedias, Handbooks, Project reports will not issued outside the library premises.
- Reference books and other reference material will be provided to the students on providing identity card with in the library only.
- If reference book is taken outside the library by student without prior permission of the librarian, a legal action will be taken.
- If book will be return late due charges occurs per day.